Looking at the three remaining candidates for the US presidency, I can only see one category where the Democrat challengers can beat Donald Trump:
A. BORING PREDICTABILITY
The winner is Bernie Sanders. The policy positions of a group think socialist never surprise anyone. These positions will astonish him if they ever get implemented and bankrupt America. Fortunately enough of the American electorate understand this; therefore his unelectability is as predicable as his dogma.
Runner-up: Joe Biden. Sleepy Joe has much more natural talent for boring people than Bernie. But his senile dementia means that everyone can have a lot of fun trying to guess what fact he will get wrong next.
Stone cold last: Donald Trump. The man is a gifted communicator who knows and loves his people. They love him back. He never had a chance in this category. He has revolutionised political communication. To the people.
B. GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE
- Donald Trump In this category lack of decades of experience in surviving in The Swamp is an advantage.
- Joe Biden
- Bernie Sanders
C. YOUTH and HEALTH
- Trump, 74 years old. Proven strong under unrelenting pressure of a hostile media.
- Bernie Sanders, a sprightly 78, when not hospitalised for a heart attack.
- Joe Biden, 77 years old, but the senility factor cost Sleepy Joe badly in this race.
D. FORIEGN POLICY and NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY
- Trump. He negotiates. He knows how to build.
- Biden. How can you protect or represent a nation when you might forget its name?
- Sanders. You cant protect a nation and bankrupt it at the same time.
E. ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT
F. SOCIAL ISSUES
- Trump. He respects life, his own people and freedom. See what he did with SOTU 2020 for proof.
Geoff Fox, 21st March, 2020, Down Under